Beetroot and Broad Bean Slaw
Enjoy this quick and easy beetroot recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen
- 1 Beetroot (peeled and shredded)
- 1 Apple (shredded)
- 1 Red onion (peeled sliced)
- 1 bunch flat Parsley (roughly chopped)
- 200 grams Red cabbage(Sliced)
- 200 milligrams Mayonnaise
- Salt, pepper
- Hand full of Broad beans
- Mix the vegetables, parsley and apple in a large bowl
- BBQ the bean in their skins for 1 minute each side, then pop out of the skins into the salad.
- Add mayonnaise to the bowl, give it a good stir, season with salt and pepper. Serve this crunchy little number with the sticky pork ribs
Share it with your friends.