Get this quick and easy kid friendly dessert recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Strawberries
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Sparkling grape juice
- Mint leaves
- In a food processor, blend most of the berries together, leaving a few for garnish at the end
- Then transfer the blended berries into a large mixing bowl and add the sparking grape juice. Mix well
- Transfer the mixture into an ice container and freeze in fridge overnight
- Then using a slow juicer, churn the ice cubes to enjoy your sorbet
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold!
Share it with your friends.