Try out this quick and healthy Korean mixed rice dish.
- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 to 3 servings
- Sauce ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons Gochujang chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 tablespoon Roasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 clove Chopped garlic
- Condiment ingredients:
- 2 bowls Warm cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons Wakame – Soaked with warm water and drained
- 60 grams Carrot, julienned
- 60 grams Cucumber, julienned
- 60 grams Shiitake mushrooms- sliced and sautéed
- 60 grams Bean Sprouts, blanched
- 1 piece Egg, sunny side up
- Combine all the ingredients for sauce, and set aside for later use.
- Place rice in a large round serving bowl.
- Arrange all the condiments on top of the rice then top with a sunny side up.
- Serve with sauce on the side.
Share it with your friends.