Blackberry Mint Mule
Try out this quick and simple cocktail recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 10 minutes
- 3 servings
- 85 grams lime juice
- ⅓ cup mint leaves, plus 3 mint sprigs, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 15 blackberries
- 170 grams vodka
- 340 grams ginger beer
- Add the lime juice, mint leaves, ginger and 9 of the blackberries to a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the mint breaks down into small flecks, the blackberries into small pieces and the ginger into pieces half their original size.
- Add the vodka and some ice to the shaker; shake until combined. Strain into three Mason jars. Pour 4 ounces of the ginger beer over each cocktail. Garnish with a mint sprig and 2 blackberries held together with a toothpick.
- Special equipment:
- A cocktail shaker, muddler, 3 Mason jars, toothpicks
Share it with your friends.