Blueberry Croissant Pudding
Indulge in this sweet and tasty dessert recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 60 minutes
- 6 to 8 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 6 large croissants, cut into chunks
- 4 punnets fresh blueberries
- 265 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Place croissant pieces in a square pan.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Pour evenly over croissant and press down gently in the baking dish to ensure the coisssants soak up the liquid.
- Let stand for 20 minutes or soak overnight.
- Bake at 175 C for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar and served with ice cream.
Share it with your friends.