Bone Marrow Mash
Try this quick and easy bone marrow mash recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 6 centre cut beef marrow bones about 3 inches long
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes, skin on
- ½ cup (125 ml) melted butter
- ½ cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Place bones; cut side up onto a baking tray and cook marrow until soft and slightly separating from the bone, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil salted water for potatoes and let cook until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Remove marrow bones and keep aside. Drain the potatoes and add melted butter and cream. Mash until smooth. Using a spoon, scoop out the marrow with the juices and add to the mash. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Share it with your friends.