Try this quick and easy prawn rice recipe from Eat St.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Eat St.
- 2 cups julienned Bermuda Red onions
- 2 cups diced Tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced (2 tablespoons)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf Parsley, plus sprigs for serving
- Salt and freshly ground Black pepper
- 4 tablespoons sweet Butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup White wine
- 6 cups cooked Basmati rice
- Wild rice and whole grains added to mixture as per personal preference
- 16 to 24 Prawns, peeled and deveined
- Pineapple brochette, for serving
- Lemon, for serving
- Saute the onions, tomatoes, garlic, flat leaf parsley, salt, and pepper in butter for approximately 4 minutes on high heat
- Add prawns and saute for 30 seconds. Add white wine, cover for 2 minutes
- Lay bed of rice and grains on plate in small mound. Arrange prawns towards the center of the mound with tails out
- Put 1/4 of butter sauce on each prawn, then add grilled pineapple brochette, garnish with Italian flat-leaf parsley and lemon
Share it with your friends.