Boozy Hard Peach Lemonade
Have fun with this quick and simple cocktail recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 40 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 340 grams peach brandy
- 6 lemon slices, for garnish
- 6 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup water in a heavy-bottomed pot. Heat over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the cooled simple syrup into a 2-quart pitcher. (Reserve the remaining syrup for another use.) Add the lemon juice and 4 cups water and stir to combine.
- To serve, fill an 8-ounce glass with ice. Add 2 ounces of the peach brandy, then fill with the peach lemonade to just short of an inch below the rim.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a mint sprig.
Share it with your friends.