Butter Lettuce Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Get healthy with this quick and simple salad recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 15 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- For the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, whisk together the walnut oil, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the salad:
- When ready to serve, place the lettuce and tarragon in a large bowl and toss together. Pour the vinaigrette around the edge of the bowl and toss the greens with the dressing. Garnish with the toasted hazelnuts and serve.
Share it with your friends.