Enjoy this quick and easy recipe by Ili Sulaiman from Home Cooked: Malaysia.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Home Cooked: Malaysia
- 250 grams Chicken, cut into thick cubes
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- ¼ cup Corn flour
- ¼ cup Rice flour
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped finely
- 2 Bird’s eye chilli
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- ¼ cup Condensed milk
- 2 cups Water
- Cooking oil for frying
- White pepper
- In a bowl, add chicken cubes, salt, pepper, vinegar and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
- In another bowl, combine corn flour along with rice flour
- Crack an egg into the chicken mixture and mix well
- In a wok, add cooking oil for frying and heat it up
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces into the corn flour and rice flour mixture until coated and dust off any excess flour. Fry chicken in wok. Make sure oil is hot before reducing the heat to cook the inside of the chicken. Continue until chicken is cooked and golden brown on all sides.
- In a separate wok, add butter, chopped garlic and fry for a minute before adding chopped Chillies and curry leaves
- Add evaporated milk and condensed milk Season with salt and pepper
- To make the gravy thick, add corn flour mixture.
- Once gravy is ready, add the cooked chicken and stir
Share it with your friends.