Cacao Ricotta Mousse
An easy to prepare dessert recipe by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tbs. crème fraiche
- 1 tbs. finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbs. orange juice
- 2 tbs. icing sugar
- 100 grams good quality dark chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbs. Blackmore’s cacao powder, + extra, to dust
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 tbs. macadamias, toasted, finely chopped
- 1 tbs. cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend all mousse ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spoon mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, top mousse with orange segments, and sprinkle with macadamias and cacao nibs.
Share it with your friends.