Cantonese Style Soft Scrambled Eggs with Tomato
Try this quick and easy vegetarian recipe by Debbie Wong from Kitchen Quickies.
- Stir Frying
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Kitchen Quickies
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 medium ripe Tomato, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 Scallions – 1 sliced on diagonal, 1 roughly chopped
- 2 stalks Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 teaspoons Chinese black vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Guilin chilli sauce
- 3 cm Ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- In a hot non-stick pan, add oil
- Add roughly chopped scallion and ginger. Fry for 15 seconds
- Add tomatoes. Stir fry for 1 min, until slightly soft
- Add eggs and salt. Stir fry until cooked
- Serve with a topping with vinegar, chilli, scallion and cilantro. Serve over white rice!
Share it with your friends.