Get this quick and easy fruit dessert recipe by Siba Mtongana from Siba's Table.
- 3 minutes
- 7 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Siba's Table
- 550 grams Pineapple spears, ready peeled and sliced – approx. 12 spears
- Grated zest of 4 Limes
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- Chocolate ice cream to serve
- Insert the skewers into the each pineapple spear and place flat on a large plate
- Combine lime zest and sugar and sprinkle over both sides of the pineapple
- Braai for 5 minutes until slightly charred. Transfer to a serving plate and scoop chocolate ice cream on the side
Share it with your friends.