Caviar with Crème-Fraiche Blini
Try this quick and easy appetizer recipe by Sarah Sharratt from UpRooted.
- 20 minutes
- 15 servings
- 1 Lemon
- ⅓ cup Creme Fraiche or Sour Cream
- 15 small Blini or Unsalted Water Crackers
- One 1.7-ounce (50-gram) container good-quality Caviar
- Peel the lemon with a vegetable peeler, being careful not to cut into the white pith. Slice into thin strips
- Spoon a dollop of creme fraiche onto each blini. Top with a small spoonful of the caviar and a sliver of lemon peel. Arrange on a platter and serve immediately
Share it with your friends.