Chai Tea Hot Chocolate
Get this quick and easy by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 4 teaspoons Chai Tea Leaves
- 500 millilitres Milk
- 100 millilitres Double Cream
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Heat the milk up until it’s just about to boil, and stir in the Chai tea. Stir for 30 seconds, then let it brew for 5 minutes. Strain to remove the tea leaves
- Melt the chocolate and double cream together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat, removing from direct heat before all the chocolate has melted. Keep stirring to make sure it combines
- Whisk the hot milk into the chocolate-cream mixture. When it’s well combined and slightly frothy, serve!
Share it with your friends.