Charred Corn Salsa
Savor this quick and easy corn recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 2 large corncobs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ bunch spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped finely
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Squeeze lime
- Heat a grill pan/BBQ to medium-high heat. Rub corn with olive oil and smoked paprika, cook on each side until charred, remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine spring onions, coriander, chill, avocado and black beans in a bowl.
- Shave corn off cobs and add to the rest of the salsa mix, drizzle with lime juice and combine well, season to taste
Share it with your friends.