Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dig into this quick and easy dessert recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 36 servings
- ⅔ cup (1⅓ sticks) unsalted Butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup firmly-packed dark Brown sugar
- 1 large Egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups sifted all-purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher Salt
- One 6-ounce package semisweet Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, positioning one of the oven racks in the middle of the oven.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla on medium speed until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Turn the electric mixer to low and slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips
- With a 1-ounce ice cream scoop, drop the batter about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Carefully remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container
Share it with your friends.