- 2 tablespoons chia powder
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Pinch sea salt & black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Plop chickpeas into a food processor along with the onion, garlic, parsley, spices, salt, pepper and chia powder. Blend until fairly smooth and then shape into balls with your hands. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the falafels, then quickly fry for 3 mins on each side until lightly golden.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Stuffed into toasted pita bread with hummus and a green salad.
Share it with your friends.