Chia Pudding Breaky Bowl
A healthy dessert recipe by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut water
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (or to your taste)
- 2 passion fruit, cut in half
- 1 cup of grapes, halved
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ punnet of strawberries, quartered
- ½ a punnet of raspberries
- 1 cup of mixed nuts of your preference (walnuts, almonds, pecan, macadamia)
- ½ cup of mixed seeds (pumpkin, black sesame seeds)
- 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- Whisk together the coconut milk and coconut water, maple syrup and cinnamon and pour over the chia seeds and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge and allow to rehydrate overnight.
- Place a generous scoop of soft chia on a shallow bowl. Add a dollop of yoghurt, the fruit and garnish with your preferred nuts and seeds.
Share it with your friends.