Chicken and Basil Stir-Fry Noodles
Check out this fast and easy chicken noodle recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- Stir Frying
- 20 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 5–6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1-2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 500 grams chicken thigh fillets, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions (scallions), cut into 3 centimeters lengths
- ¼ cup thai basil, leaves picked
- 1 packet 450g Hokkien Noodles
- 3 eggs, cracked into a bowl mixed with 1 tablespoon mirin, soy and oyster sauce
- Cook the noodles in boiling water.
- Heat a wok until smoking hot then add the oil and swirl to coat the surface. Add the chilli, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 15–20 seconds. Then add mushrooms and a little more oil.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 1–2 minutes, or until most of the chicken has changed colour. Stir in the oyster, soy and fish sauces and add the coriander, spring onion and thai basil. Keep stir-frying and when the chicken is just cooked. Add the noodles to the wok and combine well. Gently add the eggs, turn off the heat and stir through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Share it with your friends.