Enjoy this easy and delicious chicken recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 2 hours 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 907 grams boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Mix the yogurt, oil, lemon juice, oregano, coriander, paprika, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl until fully blended. Add the chicken and mix to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill for cooking over medium-high heat. Thread the marinated chicken onto the soaked skewers, about 5 pieces per skewer, taking care not to pack the chicken pieces too tightly.
- Grill the skewers until the chicken is cooked through (an instant-read thermometer should register 165 degrees F), about 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Special equipment:
- twelve to fifteen 10-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 15 minutes
Share it with your friends.