Chicken Spinach Lasagna
An easy to make pasta recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 35 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 12 servings
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- One 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups grated Cheddar (5 ounces)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- One 10-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- One 8-ounce container sour cream
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 227 grams no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, Cheddar, onion, cornstarch, salt, pepper, soy sauce, soup, sour cream, mushrooms and mayonnaise. Put a layer of noodles in the bottom of a greased 9-by-13-by-2-inch casserole dish. Spread half of the spinach mixture over the noodles. Put another layer of noodles over the mixture and cover with the remaining spinach mixture. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the casserole. Then sprinkle the pecans on top. Bake for 1 hour. Let the casserole sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Share it with your friends.