Chicken with Fermented Fish Sauce
Get this quick and easy chicken with fermented fish sauce recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Tablescapes
- 1 Whole Chicken (Chopped into 16 cuts)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 head of garlic (Chopped)
- 2 inch piece of Ginger
- 2 stalks of Lemongrass
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cups Water
- ½ cup Fermented Fish Sauce
- 1 Medium Green papaya (Peeled and Cut)
- In a pan add oil, onion garlic and ginger then sauté for 5 mins or until the aromatics are browned.
- Add the chicken and sauté for 5 mins then add the fish sauce.
- You will deglaze the pan with the fish sauce simmer for 2 minutes then add the water and lemongrass and bring to a boil.
- Once it boils add the papaya and simmer for 20 minutes or until the papaya is soft.
- Serve straight away with rice.
Share it with your friends.