- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed powder, toasted + extra for garnish
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs. tahini
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 avocados, cut in half, deseeded and flesh scooped out
- 3 sprigs of coriander for garnish
- Corn chips, to serve
In a food processor blitz the chickpeas with the garlic, coriander powder, cayenne, and tahini and blitz until the fine crumb forms. With the motor still going drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt. Now add the avocado and pulse 3-4 times to combine the avocado through chickpea puree. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and garnish with coriander.
Share it with your friends.