Chickpea Feta Salad over Greens
Savor this quick and easy vegetarian recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon grated Lemon zest, plus 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 5 cups mixed greens (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- One 15-ounce can Chickpeas, drained
- 2 Kirby Cucumbers, sliced into half-moons
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled plain or herbed Feta, crumbled
- Mix together the Olive oil, lemon zest and juice and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. In a large bowl, gently toss together the greens, tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumbers, shallot and feta
- Toss the dressing with the salad just before serving
Share it with your friends.