Try this quick and easy oyster recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 12 servings
- ¼ cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (5 ml) of honey
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemongrass
- 1 Juice and zest lime
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sriracha hot sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 12 large Pacific Coast Oysters
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- For the Sauce:
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, lemongrass, lime juice and zest and hot sauce.
- For the Oysters:
- Shuck oysters and place open faced in bamboo steamer over a wok, boiling with water.
- Garnish with garlic.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove oysters from heat.
- Drizzle the sauce on the open face of the oysters and garnish with scallions.
Share it with your friends.