Chinese Minced Pork Stir-fry
A quick one dish stir-fry by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- Stir Frying
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- 300 grams minced pork
- ½ teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 x 3 centimeter piece of ginger minced
- 200 grams green beans, cut in thirds
- 50 grams dried shiitake rehydrated in hot water then cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chilli bean paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 250 grams hokkien noodles, blanched
- ½ bunch spring onions, cut into 3 cm batons
- In a bowl combine the chilli bean paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and sesame oil.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil. Add the mince and 5 spice and toss until it just starts to change colour. Remove and set aside on a plate. Now add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds or until just changing colour. Add the beans and shiitake mushrooms and toss before adding the sauce. Bring to the boil then return the pork mince and add the spring onions. Toss for 1 minute and then add the noodles. Toss so everything is evenly distributed before serving.
Share it with your friends.