Chocolate Crepes with Raspberry and Hazelnut
A sweet treat of chocolate crepes with hazelnut spread and fresh raspberries.
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
- 110 grams plain flour
- 340 milliliters milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams SCS salted butter, melted
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Whipped cream, to top
- Make the crepe batter. Whisk the dry ingredients together until even, then mix in the eggs. Pour in the milk and melted butter, and whisk until combined.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, then pour around 60ml of the crepe batter in, swirling to spread it out. Cook for 20-30 seconds, until the bottom is completely set, then flip over and cook for another 20-30 seconds. Remove to a plate and set aside. Repeat to use up the batter.
- To serve the crepes, spread some chocolate hazelnut spread on one side of each crepe. Sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts on top. Place some fresh raspberries in one quadrant of each crepe, then fold the crepe in half, and half again.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts and a raspberry before serving.
Share it with your friends.