Chocolate Hazelnut Crispy Rice Bars
Dig into this quick and easy dessert from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 20 - 25 servings
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted Butter
- One 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups puffed Rice Cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- Vegetable oil, for oiling hands
- 1 cup Marshmallow creme
- ¾ cup Chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly grease with 1 tablespoon butter
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven on medium-low heat. Add the mini marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the puffed rice cereal and gently stir to combine. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. With clean and lightly oiled hands, press the mixture into the baking sheet. Let cool completely
- Remove the crispy rice bar from the baking sheet in 1 piece and cut in half. Spread the marshmallow creme on 1 of the halves
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread on the other. Place both halves on top of each other to create a sandwich. Refrigerate to firm up, about 10 minutes. Slice into bars with a serrated knife
Share it with your friends.