Chocolate Hazelnut Pods
Enjoy this fast and yummy chocolate dessert recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking for Love.
- 20 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 48 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 1 cup Butter, room temp
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 jar Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add in butter, white and brown sugar. Whisk with a hand mixer.
- Beat in the eggs, one by one. Continue to whisk then scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add in vanilla extract and continue to whisk.
- In a separate bowl with flour, add in baking powder and salt.
- Combine the flour mixture into the butter mix gradually. Continue to whisk.
- Spray cooking oil into the muffin tray.
- Form dough into small balls and place into the muffin tray.
- After baking in oven at 190°C for 10 minutes, ensure that it’s melty.
- Remove tray from oven and squish down the middle of each cup with a shot glass to create pods.
- Using a piping bag, add hazelnut chocolate into each cup and leave to cool before serving.
Share it with your friends.