Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
Enjoy this quick and easy dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 10 minutes
- 50 minutes
- 6 servings
- 500 grams Dark Chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup Peanut butter (smooth)
- 8 Eggs
- 250 grams Butter
- Toasted Peanuts, for garnish
- For sauce:
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter (smooth)
- 100 millilitres Heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 170c
- Melt 500g chocolate, butter and 1⁄2 cup peanut butter together in a double boiler. Cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs until super fluffy and doubled in volume
- Mix one third of the eggs into the chocolate mixture, then fold in the remaining egg mixture.
- Transfer to a lined cake tin that's been wrapped in foil on the outside. Place inside a deep roasting tin and pour boiling water up to halfway. Bake for 25 mins
- Cool in the fridge
- In the meantime, melt the cream and 2 tablespoons peanut butter together and pour over the 100g dark chocolate. Stir to combine Pour this over the cooled cake. Garnish with salted peanuts if you like
Share it with your friends.