Chocolate Potato Chip Cookies
Get this quick and easy dessert snack recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 24 servings
- 125 grams unsalted Butter
- 210 grams caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 170 grams Plain flour
- 25 grams Cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 180 grams Dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups crushed salted Potato chips
- Using a stand mixer or handheld mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl and add the egg and vanilla extract. Beat for 1 minute more
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Add these dry ingredients to the butter and egg mixture and mix until just combined.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips and 1/3 of the crushed potato chips. Scoop out even spoonfuls onto two lined baking trays, and press the remaining crushed potato chips onto the tops of the cookies
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crispy on top but still fudgy and soft in the middle. Leave to cool on a rack
Share it with your friends.