Chocolate Pots & Burnt Orange
Try this quick and easy chocolate recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 4 hours
- 15 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen
- 300 millilitres Cream
- 300 millilitres Chocolate (grated)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Orange
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- Warm the cream in a pan to around 75 degrees (use a thermometer if not sure), remove from the heat add the chocolate stir until melted
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set. When ready to eat, remove pots from cold to come to room temperature
- Slice the orange and dip in brown sugar
- BBQ on both sides, remove and chop into small pieces
- Serve on top of the chocolate with a little salt and maybe a few berries, honeycomb, pistachio praline, or whatever takes your fancy!
Share it with your friends.