Chorizo Cheese Potato Wraps
Try this quick and easy chorizo cheese potato wrap recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 2 servings
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 12 thin slices cured chorizo sausage (or cooked)
- 1 cup grated Old Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and brush parchment with oil.
- Slice russet potatoes lengthwise into 24 slices, just under ¼ inch thick (using a mandolin is easiest).
- Place 12 potatoes slices onto prepared baking tray.
- Arrange a slice of chorizo on each potato slice and sprinkle with cheese, leaving edges of potato clear.
- Cover cheese with remaining potato slices.
- Place a sheet of parchment over "wraps" and place a second baking tray on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove top baking tray and parchment and bake until potatoes are golden brown, about 8 minutes more.
- Serve "wraps" warm or at room temperature.
Share it with your friends.