Christmas Chocolate Fudge Puddings
A wonderful Christmas gift to friends and family! Try this recipe by Trish McKenzie from Everyday Gourmet
- 1 hour 20 minutes
- 18 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- 1½ cups sultanas
- ⅓ cup brandy
- 450 grams CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
- 395 grams can sweet condensed milk
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup red glace cherries, halved
- 150 grams CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- Christmas sprinkles
- Place sultanas and brandy in a bowl, cover and stand overnight to plump the fruit. Drain well and discard brandy.
- Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan, stirring occasionally, over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in drained sultanas, almonds and cherries, transfer to a bowl and chill until firm enough to shape.
- Divide fudge into 18-20 x ¼ cup amounts and roll into balls. Place onto a paper lined tray and chill until firm
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only microwave until 75% of the chocolate has melted. The rest will melt as you stir it.
- Spoon a little chocolate onto each ball to resemble custard then decorate with Christmas sprinkles. Store, chilled, in an airtight container until required. Serve at room temperature.
Share it with your friends.