Classic Buffalo Wings
Get this quick and easy buffalo wings recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- Deep Frying
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 12 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 12 Chicken wings
- Enough oil to fill your fryer to the appropriate level
- ½ cup or so of melted Butter
- ½ cup or so of classic buffalo style Hot sauce
- Fry the wings in hot oil until cooked through and crispy, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain
- Whisk the butter and hot sauce together. Toss, flip and coat the cooked wings in the sauce Serve and share
Share it with your friends.