Get this refreshing cocktail recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 10 minutes
- 1 - 2 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 1 can (sieved) Mixed Fruit Cocktail
- 2 cups Ice
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Boiled Sago
- Pandan Sugar Syrup to taste
- 1 can Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
- ¼ cup Dried Apricots (diced or sliced)
- Peel the mangoes and dice them. Set aside 1 diced mango and put the rest in a blender
- Into the blender add in the cream and the milk, pandan sugar syrup and blend.
- Pour into a bowl and add in the other ingredients
Share it with your friends.