Coconut Mango Panna Cotta
Whip up this dessert full of fresh tropical flavors by Sapna Anand from Fast Indian Cooking with Sapna
- 30 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 6 tablespoons hot water
- 1 shot of Malibu
- Flesh of 1 coconut (set some aside for garnish)
- 1 mango
- Soaked chia seeds
- In a saucepan, combine coconut milk, fresh cream and sugar. Bring to a light boil on low heat until the sugar has melted.
- In a small bowl, mix together gelatin and warm water. Stir and set aside.
- Once boiling, turn off the heat. Add the gelatin mix into the saucepan and stir.
- Sieve out the cream into a jug to ensure that the gelatin has properly dissolved.
- Dice mango and coconut into small even cubes.
- Add some of the chopped coconut flesh and Malibu into the cream mixture. Give it a stir to mix well.
- Pour out the mixture into your desired serving vessels and place into the refrigerator overnight to set.
- Before serving, top the panna cotta with chia seeds, diced mango and coconut.
Share it with your friends.