Coconut Super Spread Cookies
A snack perfect for anytime of the day by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 20 minutes
- 8 servings
- ¾ cup Self Raising Wholemeal Flour
- ¾ cup Oats
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (extra for top)
- 175 grams Mayvers Coconut Super Spread
- 2 tablespoons Coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup (If you like sweeter cookies, add more syrup to suit your taste)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour, oats, allspice and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix Mayvers Coconut Super Spread, coconut cream, rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Roll into balls and flatten on tray.
- Cook in a 180°C pre-heated oven for 10mins.
Share it with your friends.