Coffee Cheesecake Pots
Serve up this fast and easy dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Cooking for Love.
- 20 minutes
- 8 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- Mocha Cookie Crumb:
- 150 grams chocolate vanilla sandwich cookies
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- Coffee Cheesecake Mousse:
- 300 milliliters whipping cream
- 1 block cream cheese (about 225g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 200 grams icing sugar, sifted
- Sponge Layer:
- ½ packet ladyfinger sponge biscuits
- 250 milliliters brewed coffee, sweetend with 2 teaspoons sugar
- Grind chocolate biscuits into crumbs together with coffee powder using your hands.
- Prepare the mousse by beating whipped cream to stiff peaks with an hand blender. Next, whisk cream cheese with coffee shot, sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add one third of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold it in gently. Next, fold in the remainder of the whipped cream.
- Now, get ready to assemble the pots. Fill the base of each jar with a layer of the mocha cookie crumbs. Top with a layer of cheesecake mousse. Dip the sponge biscuits into coffee, and place on top. Top with some more of the cheesecake mousse mixture, then a final layer of the mocha crumbs.
- Coffee cheesecake pots can be served immediately, or chilled in the fridge until ready to eat.
Share it with your friends.