Try this quick and easy vegetarian dessert recipe by Sarah Sharratt from UpRooted.
- 3 hours 35 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 40 servings
As seen on UpRooted
- 397 grams good-quality dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon instant Coffee, finely ground
- ⅓ cup Cocoa powder
- 1¼ cups Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- Pinch Salt
- Place the chocolate in a medium heat-safe bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix together 1/3 cup of the instant coffee and the cocoa powder and spread in an even layer. Set both bowls aside
- Combine the cream, butter and the remaining 1 tablespoon instant coffee in a medium saucepan and heat until the mixture just starts to boil. Remove from the heat and carefully pour over the chocolate. Add the salt and stir until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours
- Let the chocolate mixture sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Using 2 teaspoons or a melon baller, scoop small balls of chocolate and roll them between your palms to form uniform balls about 1-inch in diameter Roll each ball in the coffee-cocoa mixture until completely coated. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Share it with your friends.