Get this quick and easy recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 10 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 8 - 10 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 1 kilogram ground beef
- 300 grams chopped beef bacon
- ¼ cup butter
- 100 grams diced onion
- 300 millilitres ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 10 sausage roll
- 10 chicken sausages
- 100 grams shredded cheddar
- Place ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium high heat and mix in the butter for browning.
- In a separate pot, heat u with some oil and add in the beef bacon and mix well. For more flavour, add in 2 cloves.
- Add in all the onions together with the bacon.
- On the fragrant ground beef pan, add in the red wine to glaze the pan and transfer the ground beef into the beef bacon pot.
- Add chilli powder, black pepper, tomato paste, mustard and 2 cups of water and simmer it.
- Grill hotdogs, stuff it into hotdog rolls.
- In the simmer pot, add in the cocoa powder for more earthy flavour.
- Dice up half an onion to prepare on the side.
- Topped with Coney sauce and diced onion.
Share it with your friends.