Corn Blueberry Salad
Get this quick and easy corn blueberry salad recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 3 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- 4 ears fresh corn (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup chopped green onion
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped candied ginger
- Salt Pepper
- Remove corn kernels from corn.
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add oil and then add corn.
- Saute until corn is tender and bright, about 3 minutes and remove to cool.
- In a large bowl toss remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Salad can be prepared up to a day a ahead and chilled until ready to serve.
Share it with your friends.