Crab Meat Glass Noodle Salad
Try this quick and easy recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Cooking For Love.
- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 4 bundles Glass Noodles
- 1 large bunch Kailan/Baby Kailan
- 1 large bunch of Asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 cup Crabmeat (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Lime juice
- 4 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- ½ cup Hae Bee Hiam (spicy dried shrimp)
- Soak the glass noodles in warm water for 5 to 7 minutes, until they are soft but still have a slight bite to them. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside
- Blanch the kailan and asparagus in a large pot of salted boiling water. This should take about a minute, depending on how thick the vegetables are
- Immediately dunk them into a bowl filled with iced water, and let them cool completely.
- Drain the vegetables, and get them as dry as possible. Set aside
- To make the dressing, combine sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, and sesame oil in a mixing bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves
- To serve, toss the crabmeat, glass noodles, and vegetables together with the dressing, and top with hae bee hiam
Share it with your friends.