An quick and easy egg recipe by Justine Schofield from Everyday Gourmet
- 5 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Everyday Gourmet
- 20 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs. crème fraiche
- 100 grams cooked blue swimmer crab meat
- ½ bunch chives
- Juice ¼ of lemon
- 1 small handful of frisee, to garnish
- In a bowl combine the crème fraiche and miso paste.
- Crack the eggs and whisk until the whites and yolks are combined. Add the crème fraiche mixture.
- Heat butter over a medium heat pour in the eggs and swirl around pan. Once just set, bring in the side to with a spatula and swirl again to set the uncooked eggs. Scatter the crab in the centre of the omelette and remove from the heat. Fold over the omelette and then tip onto a plate. Scatter with chives and a squeeze of lemon.
Share it with your friends.