Enjoy this fast and simple seafood pasta recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking for Love.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
- 500 grams Spaghetti
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Oil
- 500 grams Crab meat, blanched
- 80 grams Garlic
- 40 grams Red Chilli
- 200 grams Watercress leaves
- 2 tablespoons Ikura Sea Salt
- Mince garlic. Slice red chili lengthwise, remove the seeds and pith, then finely julienne before mincing.
- Pluck medium sized branches from the watercress, including some leaves.
- In a pot of boiling water, add pasta and salt, leave it to cook until al dente.
- In a small pan, lightly sauté minced red chili and garlic until translucent on a medium to medium low heat.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the red chili and garlic mix into a mixing bowl.
- Into the bowl, add crab meat, sea salt and watercress. Toss evenly to mix.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, immediately add to mixing bowl with a little pasta water.
- Add truffle oil and and combine evenly wth the pasta. Season with more salt.
- For garnishing use Ikura and watercress leaves. Serve.
Share it with your friends.