Crab Salad Stuffed Potato Skins
Try this quick and easy crab salad stuffed potato skin recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- Deep Frying
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 3 yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups crab chunks
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh chive
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the potatoes until soft, about 40 minutes depending on the size.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Scoop out the flesh. Place the potato skins into the fryer until they become brown and crispy.
- Remove, place on paper towel, season with salt and pepper and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix the crab with mayonnaise, Dijon, green onions and chive. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
Share it with your friends.