Get this quick and easy recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- ½ tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 150 grams Raspberries (plus a few extra for garnish)
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup Fresh milk
- In a frying pan, toast the oats until lightly golden brown. Make a well in the centre of the oats and pour in the honey and vegetable oil. Stir to coat and continue cooking over a medium-low heat, until fully coated and dry and shiny. Set aside to cool completely
- Blend 1-2 tablespoons of the cool oat granola, the ice cream, milk and raspberries until smooth
- Pour into a glass, top with a few extra raspberries and some of the granola. Add a little drizzle of honey if you like!
Share it with your friends.