Get this quick and easy cranberry chutney recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 4 Red onions, chopped
- 1 cup of Red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon or so of your favourite Hot sauce
- 1 cup of any Cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- A 1-inch knob of freshly grated frozen Ginger
- In a medium saucepan, bring all the ingredients but the ginger to a brisk simmer over medium high heat
- Cook until the onions soften, the flavours intensify and the liquid reduces slightly, about 10 minutes
- Remove from the heat and finish by stirring in the ginger
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled
Share it with your friends.