Cream Cheese Frosting
Enjoy this quick and easy dessert sauce recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Tia Mowry At Home
- 454 grams Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- Pinch fine Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- Add the cream cheese and butter to a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl at least once. Add the salt and beat another minute, then add the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the confectioner's sugar. Beat until fully incorporated
- Use on your favorite red velvet cake
Share it with your friends.